Hiral Chandrana is a global digital and IT services executive with over twenty-five years of success in a diverse set of industries. He has deep experience in customer-focused business technologies and software solutions to solve complex enterprise challenges and has delivered dramatic P&L growth with innovative GTM & large deal strategies. In addition to his business leadership, he has been an active investor and startup advisor in industries such as Automation, Cyber, IoT Analytics, SaaS, and DevOps.
Hiral has been actively involved in growing technology and software businesses through executive leadership and investments through various disruptive innovation areas such as:
- Mastek - Current Global CEO of enterprise digital & cloud transformation specialist.
- Wipro Limited, Appirio, and Sunera Technologies - Digital & IT Executive with Board Experience.
- Parametric Technology Corp (PTC), Siemens Digital, and EDS - Client Partner & Midwest Leader.
- Wipro Limited - Handled $3B Global Cloud & Apps Portfolio.
- Wipro Ventures - Corporate Venture Investments Sponsor.
- Valqari - Chief Digital & Information Officer.
- mHUB Impact Fund - Limited Partner in product innovation / hardtech ecosystem fund.
- Alumni Ventures Group - Limited Partner in Chestnut Street Ventures.
- Angel Investor - Recent investments include Valqari (drone infrastructure & delivery) and Future (digital fitness).
- West Suburban Angels - Member of Investment and Due Due Diligence Committee.
- hub88 Innovation - Board Member for technology acceleration center serving northern Illinois.
- Tercera.io - Strategic Advisor.