Joshua Leavitt is a serial entrepreneur, operationalization expert, and finance systems architect. Throughout his career, he has served as a CFO, lead auditor, and tax accountant for both small and medium sized businesses. In addition, he has advised emerging companies on capital raising and financial growth strategies.
Joshua has served as the financial architect for many companies such as:
- Puro Trader – Current CFO for premier online trading destination for cigars. Raised startup capital for the company.
- Alumni Ventures Group – Previously SVP of Finance and Operations in the development of Alumni Ventures Group’s back end systems, facilitating its hyper growth phase from $5M in AUM to $275M in AUM over a 3-year period.
- Performance Sports Group – Former Sr. Financial Analyst for this publicly traded company.
- Rowley & Associates, P.C. – Served as Auditor, Tax Accountant, & Business Advisor for a mid-market corporate CPA firm.
- Right-Office Cleaners – Co-Founder & former CFO of a luxury cleaning service business.